Burke Heating Systems – Electic Fuel Preheater
Burke Heating’s in-line Electric Fuel Preheater allows contractors to use alternative fuels, such as #4 or #6 waste oils to cut burner fuel costs.
The Burke Electric Fuel Preheater Features:
- Designed with multiple heating sections to insure the proper flow velocity
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and areas of poor circulation
- Fluid area consists of a properly sized pipe internally heated with baffled heating elements
- Elements are housed in a heavy-duty schedule 40 shell that is insulated with 2 inches of mineral wool covered by .024 embossed aluminum sheets
- Module Construction for Expansion